For temporary relief of red, swollen, itchy skin. Great for hikers, gardeners or anyone exposed to poisonous plants.
Size: 1fl. oz. with dropper
Dose: 3 droppers full 1 x week for 3 weeks; then 1 x month thereafter. Hold solutions in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Can be taken any time of year, but ideal to begin administering during poison ivy dormant phase (winter).
- Recommended to help prevent allergic reactions caused by poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- Homeopathic: does not affect other prescription or over-the-counter medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health care professional before using. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact poison control immediately.